The Service Center for Students at the University of Continuing Education Krems is the central contact point for study organizational and study legal matters
The Service Center for Students (SCS) accompanies students from the beginning of their studies to graduation It is your central point of contact for all administrative matters relating to your status as a student:
- Providing information and advice to students on the range of courses offered, financing and financial aid
- Implementation of the admission procedure
- Registration and deregistration of students from studies
- Leave of absence from studies
- Administration of the continuation registration
- Issuing study-related confirmations
- Receipt and processing of applications for recognition of academic achievements
- Providing students with information on study-related matters
- Updating student data (in cooperation with the Ministry of Education)
- Administration of the formal completion of studies
- Advising and processing applications for deviating examination methods
Monday to Thursday
|8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|8 a.m. to 2 p.m.